Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Anti Frizz Serum that actually works

Hey Guys. I hope you are recovering from the holiday weekend smoothly and without a hangover.  I wish I could say the same, but I digress.


Today I'm here to talk about the joys of anti-frizz serum. So not only do I have very frizzy hair, but I have also tried many different products all ending in the same result: STILL FRIZZY.

Today I come to you with a product that...... ACTUALLY WORKS!

I consider myself almost a changed woman! (At least in the hair department) I no longer am a frizzy mess and here is why!

Living prood is often talked about among the beauty community, but it wasn't until after I heard Jennifer Aniston discussing this product that I went out and bought it.

The Living Proof Satin Hair Serum says it tames frizz while still keeping the natural mositure in your hair.




Over the Memorial Day Weekend I started my weekend off in San Fransisco for my cousin's wedding in which i was a bridesmaid. It was very damp, windy there but my hair stayed frizz free! The ladder half of my weekend I spent in Palm Springs for a little vacation time with the boyfriend... I used this product on my hair in the super dry and hot weather and it stayed under control.

I am truly amazed.

I bought this at Spehora for $29 so feel free to check it out if you are interested. I think the bottle will last a long time!

Have you tried this product? Did it work for you? Do you have any secrets to taming your frizz? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment