Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Favorites

So... What have I been loving this month?

Let's start with my favorite mascara of the month. I go through mascara like it's nobody's business. I have a new favorite every other weekend. But this month I have been obssessing over my Lancome HYPNOSE WATERPROOF - Custom Volume Mascara in Black.

Now let's talk about nails! My favorite polishes at the moment are Essie Clambake, which is such a pretty summer color and i loooove it!
Credit for this picture: varnishandbats.blogspot.com
 
I have also been loving my Jinsoon nail polish in Tea Rose
This is a muted coral shade which I love wearing on my toes!
 
 
Next up is a bronzer that I have been using non stop: Urban Decay Baked Bronzer
This gives me the perfect glow to my skin and has so many different uses.
 
Now onto lips since I've been wearing a lot of color on them lately. My favorite is the Loreal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Berry Persistant. Stains are soo perfect for the summer and I love this one!
 
Now onto my favorite foundation. I was wearing an Urban Decay tinted mouisturizer the last week of May, but overall in May, my face was wearing Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Touche Eclat Foundation
 
 I looooove this! It applies beautifully and leaves skin looking flawless. Will definetly repurchase.
 
Another thing I've been using on my face is the Kate Somerville Somerville 360° Face Self Tanning Pads. My body gets tan, but since I apply loads of sunscreen on my face- I need to get my face tan somehow. These are a little pricy, but worth it!
They are individually packaged self tanning pads for your face. They are great at subtly bronzing your skin. The pads exfoliate while they are bronzing. It also comes with a mitt for smooth application and you won't get any on your hands.
 
So these are my favorites of the month!
 
Honorable mention: Nars Copacabana Illuminator, Goody heat wave creater, and Weleda Skin food.
 
 
What are your favorites this month? Have you tried out any products I'm loving? Let me know below!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment